Read Stuff, You Should: Politics on TV
Happy Birthday to Maura Tierney, 49. Suggestion for watching the final NewsRadio season: Lisa never actually sobered up. All season. Also, Bill's death drove Dave off the edge, and he's actually insane the whole season. Not saying that you should all run out and watch it; it's still good TV, but it's no longer in the running for best sitcom ever. But if you are watching it, I've found those hints help quite a bit. Also, "Scotland, Pa." is quite fun.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Uber Hacks and Bitcoin Futures