States Take the Lead on the Minimum Wage: Ritholtz Chartby
Minimum wage policy was a big part of the President Barack Obama's State of the Union address last night. As it turns out, 20 states plus the District of Columbia have minimum wages higher than the federal level. As the Center for Economic and Policy Research notes:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Evangelizes for American Exceptionalism