Is the SEC Going Easy on General Electric?
The Securities and Exchange Commission unveiled a curious settlement today with KPMG LLP over violations of auditor-independence rules. And it looks like the agency went out of its way to protect the Big Four accounting firm and its longtime audit client, General Electric Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death