Mike Huckabee Falls in the Female Libido Trap
Today's flap is a quote from Mike Huckabee, who I suppose is sort of running for the 2016 Republican nomination for president, or at least for better ratings or book sales or whatever. In a speech today at the Republican National Committee's winter meeting, the Huck said something about women who "can't control their libido." So yet again we have a conservative politician saying something that many women (and men) will find bizarrely offensive, and about which most observers can only wonder: How does junk like this even come up?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump