Davidson on Sports: Durant's 46 Points and a View From the Glass
Here's what you missed last night in sports:
Throwing Up Stones
Kevin Durant powered the Oklahoma City Thunder to yet another victory, scoring 46 points against the Portland Trailblazers. As long as Russell Westbrook is out, Durant should continue shooting to win.
Game, Set, Rematch
Roger Federer defeated Andy Murray, setting up an Australian Open semifinal against Rafael Nadal.
The NFL Network aired its latest installment of "A Football Life," following the life of former Washington Redskins tight end Jerry Smith, who died of AIDS at age 43 in 1986 and "was living in real fear" as a gay man in the NFL.
Fall From Grace
This incredible story follows David Meggett, once an all-pro running back who became a serial rapist.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Problem Is Facebook, Not Cambridge Analytica
- Putin Won at the Ballot Box. He's Losing Elsewhere.
- This Is No Way to Run the U.S. Stock Market
- Cambridge Analytica Behaved Appallingly. Don't Overreact.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- Warren Buffett Is Just an Average Employee
- The Fed Is Signaling More Than 3 Rate Hikes This Year