Beware of Prosecutors Seeking Profitby
A spat in New York state over $613 million in settlement money from JPMorgan Chase & Co. raises a question much larger than local politics: Should law enforcement officials be allowed to do what they want with the money they extract from suspects and defendants?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World