Another Bad Year for Religious Freedom
The Pew Research Center Religion and Public Life Project's annual report on religious oppression around the world features some disturbing results. The study is divided into two categories: religious hostility and government restrictions on religion. The level of reported hostility is the highest in the report's six-year history:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta