What's So Sexy About Francois Hollande?
Will the revelation of French President Francois Hollande's affair with actress Julie Gayet wound him and overshadow his economic policies? Don't be so sure.
Hollande ran for office as the anti-Nicolas Sarkozy -- a modest, mild-mannered alternative to all the bling and Carla Bruni supermodel razzmatazz that the former president represented. Now, though, the image that won him the election has become a liability. He's a boring and indecisive leader, something the French don't really want.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death