Cuddly, Creepy Clark Won't End Cubs Jinx
The Cubs Don't Need a Better Mascot. They Need a Better Team.by
Have you met the Chicago Cubs new mascot, the furry little fella named Clark?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake