Christie, Hillary and Damage Control for 2016
Earlier today Bloomberg View columnists Margaret Carlson and Ramesh Ponnuru met online to chat about Robert Gates, Chris Christie and extending unemployment benefits. Below is a lightly edited transcript.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'