So What If Auburn Lost? Long Live the SEC
Florida State University beat Auburn University, 34-31, last night to win college football's national championship in stunning fashion, coming all the way back from a 21-3 deficit. Some would have you believe that the game signals a power shift away from the Southeastern Conference, with the Atlantic Coast Conference's undefeated Seminoles breaking the SEC's national title streak. This comes just days after the Big 12's Oklahoma beat the SEC's Alabama, but this line of thinking is just a figment of Bob Stoops' imagination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta