Obama’s Home Is Where His Prep-School Gang IsMargaret Carlson
Jan. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Politicians who rise to the pinnacle of their profession amass thousands of dear friends, valued colleagues and allies along the way. Close friends, not so much. Every office on Capitol Hill has its power wall of broad smiles and shoulder-squeezes as proof. No one seems to miss the real thing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Uber Hacks and Bitcoin Futures