Utah Gay-Marriage Ban Was a Predictable Disaster
Confused because the Supreme Court just blocked same-sex marriage in Utah? Don't worry, you're not alone. The court, you see, was for gay marriage before it was against it. Or kind of -- you see, to put it in technical legal terms, this is a total friggin' mess. And, oh yeah, one thing: it was to be expected all along.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Uber Hacks and Bitcoin Futures