Betting Against Byron Wien Was a 2013 Winner
God bless Byron Wien, also known as the world's bravest man, at least for one day each year. The Blackstone Advisory Partners vice chairman is out with his list of 10 "surprises for 2014." It's the 29th year he's done this. And to understand why he is today's bravest man in the world, take a look at the list of 10 surprises for 2013 that he issued last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?