Online Santa Needs More Elves, Sleds and Reindeer
Like many of your Christmases, ours was light a few presents. I didn't wait until the last moment to order, but several of my packages got caught up in the general logistical meltdown that afflicted our nation's retailers and shipping companies in the week before Christmas. One company abruptly informed me that the roaster I'd ordered hadn't shipped, and it wasn't going to, either. The truffle honey meant as a stocking stuffer for my husband has been in transit to the shipper for the better part of a week. Books ordered well in advance simply didn't show up, or they arrived the day after Christmas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death