Ritholtz's 10 Tuesday Reads: Frat Boys and Santa's Bull
Those of you who are still shopping need to seriously reevaluate your lives. You have issues with time management and excessive consumerism. For the rest of you, here are some interesting reads to start out the day:
• The Goals of Traders and Investors Are Light-Years Apart (NY Times)
• The Buyback Rally (Crossing Wall Street)
• Secret Handshakes Greet Frat Brothers on Wall Street (Bloomberg)
• Happy Birthday, Federal Reserve! Have Some Punch (Before the Bowl Gets Taken Away) (WSJ)
• Edward Snowden, after months of NSA revelations, says his mission's accomplished (Washington Post)
• Where in America Can You Get a Good Deal on Rent? (Priceonomics)
• Do bigger governments lead to happier people? (Washington Post)
• How Lobbyists Will Keep You Hooked on Vitamins (Daily Beast)
What are you reading?
A Creeping Ascent
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com