Ritholtz's 10 Monday Reads: 100 Years of the Fed
Sure, I am on vacation. But OCD never takes any time off -- hence, what I'm reading this week:
• Valuation, Profit Margins and Stock Market Returns: Adventures in Curve Fitting (Philosophical Economics)
• 99% of Long-Term Investing Is Doing Nothing; the Other 1% Will Change Your Life (Motley Fool)
• Lessons from 2013 in pictures (A Dash of Insight)
• A Wordnado of Words in 2013 (NY Times)
• Stop coddling your dog--he's 99.9% wolf (Quartz)
• Your "Thoughtful" Gifts Are Suboptimal (Priceonomics)
• Biomedical Technology Stories in 2013 (MIT Technology Review)
• Why You're More Likely To Buy Something When Shopping On Your iPad (Fast Company)
What are you reading?
Even Skeptics Are Sticking With Stocks
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com