Jon Stewart's Zionist Takeover of Egypt
And the winner of the annual "Most Convoluted Conspiracy Theory to Emerge from the Egyptian Fever Swamp" prize is the writer Amr Ammar, who alleged earlier this month on Tahrir TV that talk-show host Jon Stewart, working in tandem with former U.S. National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, is asserting dominion over Egypt on behalf of the Jews. Or something like that -- the nature of Egyptian conspiracy theories (a subject that has interested me for a long time) is such that they are often not explicable, even on their own terms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve
- Goodbye and Good Riddance to the Islamic State