Ritholtz's 10 Friday Reads: Wolf of Wall Street, Dogs of Dow
Good morning. This is what I'm reading this morning:
• Why Mortgages Will Soon Be More Expensive (Time)
• `Dogs of the Dow' Strategy No Longer Works (Barron's)
• Is finance guided by good science or convincing magic? (Magic, Maths and Money)
• How Janet Yellen's Agenda Could Transform Washington (National Journal)
• This 100-year-old deal birthed the modern phone system. And it's all about to end. (Washington Post)
• R.I.P. The Blog, 1997-2013 (Kottke)
• Whoppers of 2013 (FactCheck)
• Why Kanye West really is the world's No 1 rock star (The Guardian)
What are you reading?
Gold set for first annual loss in 13 years barring remarkable turnaround
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Mark Zuckerberg Has No Way Out of Facebook's Quagmire
- Cambridge Analytica's Real Business Isn't Data
- Facebook's Shareholders Are Disappointed
- Trump Can't Win a Trade War Alone
- What China Revealed in Its National Congress
- The Problem Is Facebook, Not Cambridge Analytica