Greenspan 3.0 and Other Random End-of-Year Thoughts
The year is winding down, people are getting ready for the holidays, and I am working on my last few columns of the year for Bloomberg View. Since my first column on Nov. 4, you have been very welcoming and encouraging and stimulating. I am thrilled with this platform and its readers; Teaser: I have some pretty wicked things planned for 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense