Ritholtz's 10 Thursday Reads: Bernanke, Twitter and Indicators Gone Bad
Good morning. Here's my reading for the morning commute:
• Fees, and fees, and fees (Research Puzzle Pix)
• Chart folly: When You See This, Be Careful (Adam H Grimes)
• Can You Get Investment Knowledge from Twitter? (Reformed Broker)
• Don't Look Now, but the Muni Industry Is Changing (MuniNet Guide)
• What's the best way to evaluate a financial adviser? It may not be the way you think. (WSJ)
• Big Banks and the Failure of Bankruptcy (Economix)
• Panama Canal Expansion Study: Phase I Report (Transportation Research Board)
• The 20 Most Impressive People Of 2013 (Business Insider)
What are you reading?
Fed Dials Back Bond Buying, Keeps a Wary Eye on Growth
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com