Ritholtz's 10 Wednesday Reads: Twerking the Tech Bubble
10 Midweek AM Reads
Here's what I'm reading on the way to the office:
• FOMC Meeting Something of a Nailbiter (Tim Duy's Fed Watch)
• Tech bubble? What's different from 2000 (Fidelity)
• Did the Housing Market Already Digest Higher Mortgage Rates? (Reformed Broker) but see Housing Market Setting Up for Another Crash (EconMatters)
• Byron Wien's Reflections at Year-End (Blackstone)
• The Case Against Multivitamins Grows Stronger (NPR)
• Walt Mossberg's final WSJ column picks tech's most influential products (WSJ)
• 26 charts that surprised me in 2013 (Quartz)
What are you reading?
Distribution of Annual Household Income in the U.S.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.