Ritholtz's 10 Wednesday Reads: Twerking the Tech Bubble
10 Midweek AM Reads
Here's what I'm reading on the way to the office:
• FOMC Meeting Something of a Nailbiter (Tim Duy's Fed Watch)
• Tech bubble? What's different from 2000 (Fidelity)
• Did the Housing Market Already Digest Higher Mortgage Rates? (Reformed Broker) but see Housing Market Setting Up for Another Crash (EconMatters)
• Byron Wien's Reflections at Year-End (Blackstone)
• The Case Against Multivitamins Grows Stronger (NPR)
• Walt Mossberg's final WSJ column picks tech's most influential products (WSJ)
• 26 charts that surprised me in 2013 (Quartz)
What are you reading?
Distribution of Annual Household Income in the U.S.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org