Government Jobs Shouldn’t Be Soul-KillingPeter Orszag
Dec. 18 (Bloomberg) -- The budget deal making its way through Congress this week may provide some reprieve from perpetual Washington dysfunction. Unfortunately, it can’t undo the harm that dysfunction has already caused. For proof, look no further than the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government survey of government employees, published today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany