10 Tuesday Reads: Permabears and Helicopter Drops
Good snowy New York morning. My commute is a mess, trains are running way late. Here is what I'm reading while the Long Island Railroad figures out that it snows in the winter:
• Technological Miracles Will Keep Generating Profits and Jobs (Crossing Wall Street)
• No, Economics Is Not a Science (The Harvard Crimson)
• The Financial Crisis: Why Have No High-Level Executives Been Prosecuted? (New York Review of Books)
• Planning your year-end charitable giving (Fidelity)
• A Radical Pope's First Year (New Yorker)\
• Shameless Carriers (Monday Note)
• The science behind stuffing your face at Christmas (Guardian)
What are you reading?
The Wrong Debate: Helicopter Drops vs. Quantitative Easing
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org