10 Monday Reads: Gold Freaks and Dumb Money
Good Monday morning. Here is what I'm reading to start the week:
• Companies turning again to stock buybacks to reward shareholders (Washington Post)
• You Win By Thinking Everyone Else Is Wrong (Motley Fool)
• Surowiecki: How Should We Solve the Pension-Fund Crisis? (New Yorker)
• Is art a good investment? Two NYU economists estimated real returns on art from 1875 to 2000 to be 4.9 percent. (WSJ)
• How to Take Good Photos for Under $1,000 (Prolost)
• This Is the Average Man's Body (The Atlantic)
• Holiday Tipping Survey: How Much Do You Give? (Zagat)
What are you reading?
Baltic Index Surges to Three Year High
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- The Costs of Trump's Chaotic Reboot
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner
- Republicans Are Wrong About Conor Lamb