Investment Fads and Themes: Ritholtz Chart
Every year, my colleague Josh Brown puts out a collection of "Investment Fads and Themes." This year is no different.
His half dozen themes for 2013 (in no particular order) are Elon Musk Stocks, Smart Beta, Long Nikkei/Short Yen, Bitcoin, Buybacks, and Carl Icahn: American Badass.
Rather than try to explain any of these, I will instead suggest you check out the multicolored chart attached, then read Josh's full commentary here. Makes for good weekend reading!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Israel's First 70 Years Have Surprised the World
- U.S. Pension Fund Collapse Isn't a Distant Prospect. It Could Come in 5 Years.
- Trump Should Be Worried by Cohen Probe. Really Worried.
- With Trump, Bill Clinton Deja Vu
- Israel Survives Because of an Iron Will and an Iron Wall
- Cohen Isn't the Biggest Catch from Trump World
- U.S. Earns More in China Than Trade Numbers Reveal