10 Thursday Reads: Embarrassed Bulls and Noble Lies
Here are my morning reads:
• A Noble Lie on Market Timing (Morningstar)
• Planning your year-end charitable giving (Fidelity)
• Snapshots of retail sales are coming in blurry (WSJ)
• Today's Volcker Rule, Now With Even Less Volcker! (Bloomberg)
• Intel's Missed "Opportunity" (strat?chery)
• Scientists Discover a Jewel at the Heart of Quantum Physics (Wired)
• Parents are buying their kids all the wrong toys (Quartz)
What are you reading?
Employment of Women Surpasses March 2008 Peak
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- The Costs of Trump's Chaotic Reboot
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner
- Republicans Are Wrong About Conor Lamb