What Yahoo Didn’t Want Investors to KnowJonathan Weil
There have been two developments of note at Yahoo! Inc. this week. One was the news that Yahoo was forced to make an unflattering disclosure against its wishes, although investors don’t seem terribly unnerved by the information that came out. The other was an analyst’s report reminding investors that Yahoo’s value doesn’t have much to do with its core business anymore.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics