Matteo Renzi’s Italian Jobby
Florence Mayor Matteo Renzi’s recent thumping victory in a vote to lead Italy’s center-left party is the first true ray of political hope the country has seen in years. Italy may at last get a leader with a popular mandate and the appetite to make economic changes the country needs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks