There Will Never Be a Republican Alternative to Obamacare
Four years after Obamacare passed the House of Representatives, House Republicans are once again casting about for a "positive alternative" to a law so vile that the majority leader called it an "atrocity." Just imagine how many years it would take them to grapple with a law they merely disliked.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?