10 Tuesday Reads: Mean Taleb and Bad Predictions
My Tuesday morning roundup:
• Everything You Always Wanted To Know About The Stock Market But Were Too Afraid To Ask (BuzzFeed)
• Damn you, Mr. Sharpe (Barnejek)
• No, neither of these charts should scare anybody:
• Economics as the study of abundance (Pieria)
• Smarts In Business Is Not About IQ (Forbes)
• A Fed Dissident on Policy and Transparency (Economix)
• 45 Years Ago, Doug Engelbart Gave the Most Important Tech Demo Ever (Gizmodo)
• My Previous Holiday Gift Giving Guides (TBP)
What are you reading?
Gauge of Stock Value Is Tricky to Apply Overseas
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org