Breadth Shows Bull Market Isn't Over Yet: Ritholtz Chart
One of the best ways to identify a market that is exhausted is to look for divergences between Breadth (i.e, the numbers of Advancing equities versus the number of declining ones) and Price (ie., New Highs).Âby
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks