10 Monday Reads: Rising Riches and Hubble Bubbles
Good Monday morning. These are the items that will make the start of your week a little better informed:
• The Hubble bubble theory of the continuous expansion of the financial universe (FT Alphaville)
• Why Canada and the U.S. should merge, eh? (WSJ)
• Epic Fail: The Rise and Fall of Demand Media (Variety)
• Did Prohibition Reduce Drinking? (Priceonomics)
• Federal Flood Maps Left New York Unprepared for Sandy -- and FEMA Knew It (ProPublica)
• 75 Simple British Slang Phrases You Should Probably Start Using (LifeHack)
What are you reading?
Innovation and Investment Pop Commodity Price Bubble
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org