Europe's Solyndra and the Beauty of Bankruptcy
I spent the early part of this week presenting at several conferences in Belgium, in and around Brussels. I was the not-so-randomly selected person to give the American take on the state of the global economy and capital markets. Or, at least, an American take. I never want to misrepresent my own biased and conflicted views as the consensus. Regular readers should have some idea of what I think of most of the conventional wisdom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany