How Not to Measure Sexual Harassment
Slate has an article up today with a provocative headline: "Most Female Journalists Have Been Threatened, Assaulted, or Harassed at Work. Here's Why We Don't Talk About It." However, the evidence provided by the article doesn't say any such thing. Amanda Hess reports the result of a Web survey performed by International Women's Media Foundation and the International News Safety Institute. Says Hess:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'