10 Black Friday Reads: Smarter Shopping and Dow 16,000
My Black Friday shopping day reads:
• Oh, just wonderful: Former Fed Chief Greenspan Sees No Bubble in Dow 16,000 (Bloomberg)
• Some Big Public Pension Funds Are Behaving Like Activist Investors (DealBook)
• The smartphone patent wars: nothing really surprising... (IPdigIT)
• Training is the key to a better job. Low-wage workers aren't getting it (WaPo)
• Why did Pope Benedict XVI resign? (BBC)
• Which NBA big man unashamedly uses Secret deodorant right before tip-off? (WSJ)
• You Should Give Thanks It's Not One of These Ten Depressing World Holidays (New Republic)
What sort of Black Friday foolishness are you getting dragged into?
Rent Relative to House Prices in High Income Countries
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com