How to Finish Berlusconi
The trouble with Silvio Berlusconi is that he is unique only in the extent of his wealth and the brazenness with which he flouts the law. That's why, even after the Italian Senate stripped him of his seat last night, his story won't be over until Prime Minister Enrico Letta and his government enact electoral reform to clean out the stables in Rome.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?