Solution to Obamacare's Contraception Problem Is More Obamacare
The argument that Obamacare can't force corporations to provide contraceptive coverage, which the Supreme Court on Tuesday agreed to hear, may seem like the latest challenge to the merits of law. But it's just as much a validation of one of the law's main tenets: Beginning to sever the link between employers and insurance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange