Would You Hold the Mayo If the Receipt Suggested It?Cass R. Sunstein
Nov. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Here is a famous finding from social psychology. If you want to encourage people to get vaccinated against some disease, it helps to educate them about the benefits of vaccination. But you’ll have a much bigger impact if you give people a map, showing them exactly where to go to get a shot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- President Trump's First Year, in 14 Metrics
- Amazon's Pointless Obsession With Cashiers
- Watching Trump's Economic Policy Preferences in 2018
- The Blockchain Is Not the World
- The Shutdown Should Have Never Happened