Wal-Mart's New CEO Has to Take On Amazon and Unions
Yesterday, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. surprised everyone when it announced that its current chief executive officer, Mike Duke , would step down. He'll be replaced by Doug McMillon , a career insider who has been touted as a possible future CEO for a while -- but not, until yesterday, the very immediate future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States