This Is How You Lower Corporate Taxesthe Editors
Nov. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus offered some good ideas last week for improving how the U.S. taxes American multinational corporations. The current system could certainly stand some improvement. It’s so bad, Congress might actually do something.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Republicans, Start Over on Health Care
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness