China Will Miss Ambassador Locke When He’s GoneWilliam Pesek
Nov. 26 (Bloomberg) -- The Communist Party can’t wait to see the back of Gary Locke, the outgoing U.S. ambassador who ruffled many a feather during his two-plus years in Beijing. The 1.2 billion Chinese who aren’t party members should be begging him to stay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'