10 Monday Reads: Fear Bubbles and Gas Gushers
Some reads to start off your holiday-shortened week:
• The Secret Science of Stock Symbols (New Yorker)
• How the Media Blows Bubbles (Motley Fool)
• This should start a nice fight: Does Chart Analysis Really Work? (WSJ)
•Columbia Journalism Review: A bogus NY Post piece sets off a frenzy on unemployment (CJR)
• Reddit's wild plan to make Black Friday less terrible this year (Daily Dot)
• Gut Bacteria Might Guide the Workings Of Our Minds (NPR)
• The Battle For the Connected Home Is Heating Up (TechCrunch)
• James Bond Fan Art Posters (Behance)
What are you reading?
Some Stock Bulls Tread Lightly Into 2014
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com