10 Weekend Reads: Suze Orman, American Savior?
My longer form weekend reading:
• The Hidden Technology That Makes Twitter Huge (BusinessWeek)
• Wall Street Isn't Worth It (Jacobin), see also Can Suze Orman Save America? (Daily Beast)
• State of Work in the Age of Anxiety: The 40-Year Slump (American Prospect)
• What Does the Book Business Look Like on the Inside? (Vulture)
• Unaccountable: The Pentagon's bad bookkeeping (Reuters), see also Accounting World, Still Resisting Sunlight (NY Times)
• How Republicans Rig the Game (Rolling Stone)
• Saudi Arabia's Prince Turki: 'American policy has been wrong' (Washington Post)
• The Decline of Book Reviewing (Harper's Magazine)
• Will the EU Kill America's Death Penalty? (Vice)
• TV's Crowning Moment of Awesome (Esquire)
What's up for the weekend?
Running of the Bears?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org