10 Weekend Reads: Suze Orman, American Savior?
My longer form weekend reading:
• The Hidden Technology That Makes Twitter Huge (BusinessWeek)
• Wall Street Isn't Worth It (Jacobin), see also Can Suze Orman Save America? (Daily Beast)
• State of Work in the Age of Anxiety: The 40-Year Slump (American Prospect)
• What Does the Book Business Look Like on the Inside? (Vulture)
• Unaccountable: The Pentagon's bad bookkeeping (Reuters), see also Accounting World, Still Resisting Sunlight (NY Times)
• How Republicans Rig the Game (Rolling Stone)
• Saudi Arabia's Prince Turki: 'American policy has been wrong' (Washington Post)
• The Decline of Book Reviewing (Harper's Magazine)
• Will the EU Kill America's Death Penalty? (Vice)
• TV's Crowning Moment of Awesome (Esquire)
What's up for the weekend?
Running of the Bears?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- The Costs of Trump's Chaotic Reboot
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner
- Republicans Are Wrong About Conor Lamb