Fed's Instant Message Is More Wait and See
I keep reading that the Federal Reserve is discussing how to taper its asset purchases without disrupting financial markets. Good luck with that. It's never too soon to start planning, especially when the new target date for the onset of tapering is "in coming months," according to the minutes from the Oct. 29-30 meeting, released today. Recall that in June, the target was "later this year."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?