10 Wednesday Reads: 'Bernankecare' and Football
My late morning reads:
• Smart-Beta Risks Not Clear Enough (Index Universe)
• The Luck Factor in Great Decisions (Harvard Business Review)
• Fairfax Financial vs Berkshire Hathaway (Investing For a Living)
• Big Ethanol Finally Loses (WSJ)
• Unaccountable: The Pentagon's bad bookkeeping (Reuters)
• We Owe the Beatles to Luck (Bloomberg)
• What if U.S. Football teams were presented as European (Soccer) Football (Football as Football)
What are you reading?
Source: FT Alphaville
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com