10 Tuesday Reads: MF Global's Missing Millionsby
Good Tuesday morning:
• Alan Greenspan: Why I Never Saw It Coming (Foreign Affairs)
• Benefits of Studying Insiders' Trading Patterns (WSJ)
• 4 Reasons Japan Could Continue to be the Land of the Rising Stock Market (BlackRock)
• The Bond Bubble (Dr. Ed's Blog) but see Is That Really a Reason To Be Bearish? (Macro Man)
• How MF Global's 'missing' $1.5 billion was lost -- and found (Fortune)
• Bloomberg headline of the day: Gold No Slam-Dunk Sell in China as Aunties Buy Bullion (Bloomberg)
• Obama's First-Term Finance Team: Where Are They Now? (DealBook)
• Apple's ground-breaking bet on its clean energy infrastructure (Giga Om)
• Quantum mechanics made relatively simple (Kottke)
• The 100 Best, Most Interesting Blogs and Websites of 2014 (Daily Dekk)
Whats up Doc?
S&P 1500 AD Line Confirms Rising Stock Prices
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- How Long Can Trump's Long Con Last?
- Trump on Your Resume? Uh-Oh
- What History Says About Trump's Re-Election Prospects
- Holding Up a Mirror to the Intellectuals of the Left
- The Ugly Coded Critique of Chick-Fil-A's Christianity
- How to Avoid a Retirement Disaster
- Trump's Promising Plan to Link Welfare to Work