A Crazy Cool Bloomberg Leaderboard
Last week, I met with a few of the crack Bloomberg Data Visualization folks. I got to see some of the skunk works projects that are in development. While I am a longstanding fan of "chart porn" and interactive digital media, this was real next level, Area 51-type stuff. Way, way cool.
As an example, have a look at this video I whipped together earlier today.
Pretty wild stuff.
One of the things I am most excited about is working with this crew to bring some interactivity to financial and economic data. Nothing is imminent, but come Q12, I think we are going to have a few interesting surprises.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Mark Zuckerberg Has No Way Out of Facebook's Quagmire
- Leaking Is Just a Symptom. Trump Himself Is the Cause.
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller
- Cambridge Analytica's Real Business Isn't Data
- A Pro-Putin Town Explodes in Anger