10 Monday Reads: Chanos, Ballmer and Ive
Good Monday morning! Some reads to start off your workweek:
• Who's Right on the Stock Market? (NY Times)
• Small no longer looks quite so beautiful (FT)
• Biggest 2013 ETF Launches Tell New Tales (Index Universe)
• Japan Inc. Profits Double as Cost-Cutting CEOs Pace Recovery (Bloomberg)
• Health-care smartphone apps that show heart rhythms, X-rays and who isn't washing his or her hands (WSJ), see also How to prevent the biggest kind of mistake doctors make: incorrect diagnoses (WSJ)
• In a series of exclusive interviews, Microsoft's chief executive officer explained how he came to believe he wasn't the best person to remake the company. (WSJ)
• Apple & Samsung take massive 109% of mobile industry profits while competitors lose money (Apple Insider), see also Apple's Jony Ive and Designer Marc Newson on Their Shared "Level of Perfection" (Vanity Fair)
• History Comes to Life With Tweets From Past (NY Times)
What are you reading?
Inflation Adjusted Gasoline Prices
Source: Chart of the Day
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com