10 Weekend Reads: Wolf of Wall Street
My longer form, weekend reading:
• Jordan Belfort, the Real Wolf of Wall Street (BusinessWeek)
• 'Managed futures' fees wipe out investor gains (Washington Post)
• The Extraordinary Pierre Omidyar (nsfwcorp)
• The Five Characteristics of Successful Innovators (Harvard Business Review)
• The Gladwell pivot (Language Log)
• Apple maps: how Google lost when everyone thought it had won (Guardian)
• The Benefits of a 6-Day Water Fast (GQ)
• The Coach Who Never Punts (Grantland)
• The Beatles Succeeded Through Talent, Ambition, and a Lot of Arrogance (Daily Beast)
What are you doing this weekend?
Merchandise Trade 2011
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com